ski position.

ski position.

Postby jimmy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:39 pm

I have bought new skis for the 93 Indy Classic.the skis are the Uni-ski brand from Royal. They have several holes to position the mounting brackets to the ski making the ski sit more fwd out infront of the sled (making it longer) or make the skis closer shortening the overall length.

Does ski position make a difference with the ride or turning of the sled? I think there is only 8-10inches difference in position. Just curious and thoufht id ask before i installed them.

Thanks
jimmy
jimmy

Re: ski position.

Postby Irv » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:27 pm

jimmy wrote:I have bought new skis for the 93 Indy Classic.the skis are the Uni-ski brand from Royal. They have several holes to position the mounting brackets to the ski making the ski sit more fwd out infront of the sled (making it longer) or make the skis closer shortening the overall length.

Does ski position make a difference with the ride or turning of the sled? I think there is only 8-10inches difference in position. Just curious and thoufht id ask before i installed them.

Thanks
jimmy

No idea, Jimmy, but Google Uniski royal and look at the different posts talking about them, should be able to find something out I would think?

Good Luck.
08 40th Anniversary Yamaha Vector GT
95 Polaris XLT SP (Son's)
Irv

Return to Polaris Forum